This was taken back in May 2006, at the same festival as these ones, and I did try processing it then. From what I can remember though I had big problems with the wig. If you take a look at the original you will see that the wig is extremely saturated (to the point where the red channel is blown out):
At the time I hadn't come across LAB Color mode and every attempt I made to edit the image in RGB ended up looking terrible, so I gave up. This time though, I converted it to LAB and used the ‘a’ Curve to decrease the saturation of the red tones within the image (discussed in more detail in my LAB tutorial). The end result may not be to everyone's taste, but I'm really pleased with this one.
12.17pm on 20/5/06|
EF 70-200 f/4L USM
200mm (320mm equiv.)