|End of the bridge|
Canon Digital Rebel XT
This was taken at a small park near where I live in Southwestern Ontario, Canada (specifically, Cambridge, Ontario http://g.co/maps/69ka ). Oddly, I did not use my go-to camera, the Canon 7D, to take this frame, as it had my long lens on. I pulled the small Canon Digital Rebel with 10-20mm Sigma wide attached from the bag to take this shot on a whim because I liked the near symmetry of the bridge.
Raw processing done in Apple Aperture, then exported through to Photoshop. Processing steps included:
- removing some unwanted elements from the frame (the caution tape and some graffiti) using cloning.
- layer mask to process sky separate from foreground.
- various luminosity masks to process the different parts of the image.
- Some selective masking to bring out the texture in the wood on the bridge.
- a slight vignette.
- sharpening using a high-pass filter in Photoshop.