Chromasia EU workshops: terms and conditions
Please note that in booking a place on one of our training workshops you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Your deposit will reserve your place on the course and is non-refundable. However, you will not be enrolled on the course until the balance has been paid in full.
- Both your deposit and balance payments must be paid by PayPal (payable to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by bank transfer. If you would like to pay by bank transfer please email Libby for further details.
- If your balance payment has not been received by the specified date, Chromasia Training Limited reserves the right to offer your place to another person and you will forfeit your deposit.
- Your balance payment will be refunded if you cancel your booking more than four weeks before the start of the course. If you cancel your booking between two weeks and four weeks before the start of the course you will receive a 50% refund. If you cancel less than two weeks before the start of the course you will forfeit your right to any refund.
- In the event of Chromasia Training Limited being unable to deliver a course, due to illness or other circumstances beyond their control, the course will be cancelled and all monies paid will be refunded unless you are offered, and accept an alternative date for attendance.
- Chromasia Training Limited reserve the right to change or cancel the course. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will then have the choice of accepting an alternative date or receiving a refund of all monies paid to Chromasia Training Limited.
- In the event that Chromasia Training Limited cancels the course they will not be held responsible for any other costs incurred by you (e.g. travel, etc.).
- Chromasia Training Limited will not be held liable for any injuries to participants attending one of our courses. Each participant agrees full responsibility for any loss, damage or injury during a Chromasia Training Limited course.
- Chromasia Training Limited will not be held responsible for any services of the venue.
- During a Chromasia Training Limited course, participants may visit a variety of locations. When visiting or traveling to or from these locations, participants do so entirely at their own personal risk and take full responsibility for their actions.
- You must advise Chromasia Training Limited of any disability, illness or allergy that may effect your participation on any part of the course at the time of booking.
- If you have any special dietary or other requests you should inform us of these prior to departure. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
- Chromasia Training Limited will not take any responsibility for the participants' belongings at any time.
- Chromasia Training Limited recommends that you have travel insurance before attending a course.
- By attending a workshop you give permission for images taken of you to be used to promote Chromasia Training Limited workshops in any media.
- In paying your deposit to Chromasia Training Limited you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- This contract is covered by English Law.