I'm planning two series of short articles for this blog: one will cover digital workflow and post-production, the other, shooting (e.g. composition, depth-of-field, and so on). These aren't going to be complex, or exhaustive – anything that warrants a more detailed discussion will become a tutorial – but I do want them to be interesting, informative and useful.
I'll write another post about the Shooting: 101 series soon, but it's the Digital Workflow series I want to talk about here as I'd like your help to pick the topics. Here's an initial list: some are my own ideas, while others were suggested on Facebook earlier today.
- Sharpening for the web.
- Setting up a Photoshop workspace.
- Configuring Camera Raw.
- Using 'Blend If'.
- 16 bit versus 8 bit editing.
- Understanding the Apply Image command.
- Using the Info Palette effectively.
- Noise reduction techniques.
- How to create and use Actions and Droplets in Photoshop.
- Dodging and Burning.
Read on to find out how you can help to pick the topics ...